Keep your suet feeder from getting squirrelly with Unipet Premium SelectSuet Hot Pepper Suet Dough Wild Bird Food. This delicious, high-energy dough is spiked with hot pepper to discourage squirrels and specially formulated for use in warm or cold weather. It’s made with a tasty blend of corn, roasted peanuts, suet and oats and provides a great extra source of nutrition for birds in your area year-round. Your feeder will be the hottest spot in town in every season with this yummy, spicy, melt-resistant dough!Key Benefits
- Attracts a wide variety of wild birds to your yard.
- Hot pepper repels squirrels but doesn’t bother birds.
- Won’t melt in warmer temperatures like regular suet will.
- Great for feeding in winter or during mating and hatching season.
- Works in most suet cages and trays.