Give wild birds something to sing about year-round with Unipet Premium SelectSuet High Energy Suet Dough Wild Bird Food. This tasty, high-energy dough can be used in warm or cold weather with no melt or mess. It’s made with a delicious blend of corn, roasted peanuts, suet, millet, oats and sunflower oil and provides a great supplemental source of nutrition for the birds in your area. They’ll be singing your praises from the treetops the moment you pop this delicious dough into your feeder!
- Attracts a variety of insect-feeding birds including woodpeckers, jays, orioles, wrens, cardinals and titmice.
- Won’t melt in warmer temperatures like regular suet will.
- Provides a great source of extra fat and protein to help birds through cold months or during mating and hatching season.
- Works in most suet cages and trays.
- Hermetically sealed for freshness.